I’m going to try these eventually. Let me know what you think.
Dog treats can be extremely expensive, especially if you are doing obedience training or showing. So I thought it would be handy to have a little recipe to make your own dog treats. This way, you are happy knowing exactly what’s going into your dog’s treats.
- Preheat oven to 200° F
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Rinse off chicken breast and remove any fat.
- Slice the chicken with the grain. This will help make the jerky even chewier for your dog. The slices should be very thin, about 1/8″ to 1/4″ thickness.
- Place the strips on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 2 hours (see note below).
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Cut strips into bite sized pieces.
Storing: These homemade dog treats may not last long enough to be stored because they are so good. But, just in case they do…
View original post 137 more words