- Wipe or pick up as much of the accident as you can.
- Use an enzyme solution. I recommend Nature’s Miracle.
- Don’t wipe up with enzyme solution. The enzymes must have time to eat away at the odor and stain.
- Use enough solution to soak into the pad of the carpet.
- If you run out of enzyme solution, you can try to use half white vinegar and half water solution to clean accident areas. This works best for hard surface floors.
- Potty Training Part One (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)
- How Can You Tell When Your Dog Needs To Go Potty (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)
- Potty Training Choices (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)
- Potty Training Your Puppy (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)