How can you tell when your puppy needs to “go potty?” The main way you can tell if your dog needs to go is to watch their body language. Different dogs will display different behaviors.
Here are the ones to watch out for:
- Squatting, especially with female dogs
- Getting distracted from playtime
- Circling (just walking around in circles)
- Arching the tail
Keep an eye out for these signs that your dog needs to go potty and you will make potty training your dog a lot quicker.
- Potty Training Your Puppy (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)
- Potty Training Part One (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)
- Potty Training Choices (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)
- Rules for Potty Training Success (trainyourdogs.wordpress.com)